• Create customisable online check forms that are associated with personnel. These check forms can be used during routine recency assessments (Induction, Line Checks, Base Checks etc) to assess the competency of personnel.
• Setup custom rating scales within check forms to rate and assess personnel competency corresponding with company practises and procedures.
• Automatically update competency items when the associated check form has been completed successfully, with a reciprocal link between the check form and the recency item.
• Assign unique sign-off personnel for each check form who will receive an alert to inform them when sign-off is required. Examiners, examinees and other authorised personnel can be set up as sign-off personnel. When enabled, corresponding recency items are only updated when sign-off requirements for the check form are met.
• Configure self-updatable check forms for items that users can self-evaluate.
• Create reusable checklist templates and associate them with all applicable check forms for a consistent approach.
• View a centralised register of company check forms, restricted by access levels.