• Setup highly customisable flight records to capture required information for each flight such as crew, passengers, fuel, route etc.
• Fully integrated with the Timesheet module enabling crew to enter flight details directly from their timesheet.
• Auto-populate flight times from within the Scheduler module.
• Customisable flight identifier allowing you to change the default ‘flight’ to your organisational requirements (Mission, Job, etc.).
• Auto-generated flight numbers, ensuring each flight is listed in the correct order, simplifying tracking and reporting.
• Link risk assessments created in the Operational Risk Assessment module directly with the corresponding flight record.
• Flight records are fully integrated with pilots’ recency data, allowing each flight to automatically update their corresponding recency items.
• All fields contained in the flight records register can be reported on using the reporting module to track key KPIs such as total flight hours per contact, pilot, mission, etc.