We’re looking for a young, dynamic person with a strong work ethic to join our team as an Application Support Analyst.
We are currently looking for an Application Support Analyst who will be responsible for the support and sales of Air Maestro.
The position involves activities such as training, product setup and customisation, technical fault resolution, marketing and sales, all of which involve extensive interaction with clients, colleagues and technology.
The incumbent will be accountable to, and will report to the Senior Application Support Analyst, but is expected to be sufficiently self-regulating and disciplined to meet performance requirements sans supervision.
Once employed, the incumbent would be required to work, from 08:00 to 17:00, at Cairn’s offices in Somerset West, in the Western Cape.
The incumbent requires qualification and/or skills in the following areas:
- Internet and computer proficiency with advanced MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Social Media skills.
- Commercial pilot’s license or equivalent aviation operations management qualification recognized by ICAO affiliated Regulators.
- Aviation Quality and Safety management qualifications are desirable but not essential for this role.
- A related tertiary qualification, whilst well respected, is not considered as essential for this role.
- Valid South African drivers license.
The following minimum experience is required:
- Two to five years proven operations, safety and/or quality management experience, in aviation or related field, preferred.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency as regards the use of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and related programs.
- Demonstrated proficiency regarding the administration of on-line software applications.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new systems/software.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency regarding the presentation of training interventions.
This position will require a willingness to work outside of normal working hours to provide support to our international customers.
Both domestic and international travel may/will be required to meet customer requirements.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter.